The Beach Group is pleased to announce a price reduction on this four bedroom beach house with an office in the non-rental community of Seabreeze.
Scrub oaks and native brush shade a portion of the extended driveway leading up to this beach house nestled on over a half-acre lot.
Soaring ceilings, crown moulding, stone tile flooring, and a grand archway greet you as you enter the home’s spacious foyer.
The naturally lit, open-concept great room features a gas fireplace, custom built ins, arches throughout and double doors that open to the expansive screened in back patio.
The two-car garage boasts epoxy floors, additional storage space, floor to ceiling beg board along the wall and access to the backyard.
The vast backyard extends beyond the fence and features a large pool that has been refinished and is ready to host your summer pool parties.
Tucked away on Seabreeze Circle is this well-maintained home found in the charming Seabreeze community, which offers deeded beach access, a short walk to Camp Creek Lake and is located a short bike ride from shopping, dining and activities of Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach. Privacy, tranquillity and space are a rare find this close to the sugar white sand beaches of 30A.
For more information or to schedule a showing, contact The Beach Group today!
- MLS® #: 825545
- Price: $724,900
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Square Footage: 2799
- Year Built: 2000
- Property Type: Detached Single Family
- Subdivision: SEABREEZE
- Address: 386 Seabreeze Circle
- City: Seacrest
- County: Walton
- State: Florida
- Exterior Features: Fenced Back Yard,Pool – In-Ground,Porch,Porch Screened,Shower
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Smoke Detector,Stove/Oven Electric,Washer
- AC – Central Elect,Ceiling Fans,Heat Cntrl Electric,Water Heater – Elect
- Garage Attached,Oversized
- Fenced Back Yard,Pool – In-Ground,Porch,Porch Screened,Shower
- Deed Access,Fishing,No Short Term Rental,Pavillion/Gazebo,Pets Allowed,Picnic Area,Waterfront