The Beach Group is pleased to announce a reduced price on this four-story beach house with an appointed carriage house and two car garage that is for sale on Shingle Lane.
Featuring a main floor master suite, this home offers five bedrooms and warm heart wood pine wood floors throughout.
Offering great outdoor space, this home features a private, heated jacuzzi pool, and covered and screened porches that overlook Yacht Pond and capture Gulf views.
The second level of the home was made to entertain with lake views from its spacious open concept great room and two large screened in porches.
The oversized living room wrapped in shiplap offers a gas fireplace, a half bath and an additional sitting area.
The fourth-floor tower filled with natural light and wrapped in large windows opens up to a roomy covered balcony that features gorgeous Gulf views.
Found just down from one of the winding wooden footpaths that leads to the white sand and emerald waters of the private beaches of WaterSound Beach, this home offers a prime location tucked away south of Scenic Highway 30A.
To schedule a showing or for more information on this WaterSound Beach home, contact The Beach Group today!
- MLS® #: 831749
- Price: $2,395,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 5
- Half Baths: 1
- Square Footage: 3443
- Year Built: 2009
- Property Type: Detached Single Family
- Subdivision: WATERSOUND BEACH
- Address: 38 Shingle Lane
- City: Watersound
- County: Walton
- State: Florida
- Waterview: Gulf
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck Covered,Fenced Lot-Part,Guest Quarters,Porch,Porch Open,Porch Screened,Shower
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Stove/Oven Gas,Wine Refrigerator
- AC – 2 or More,AC – High Efficiency,Ceiling Fans,Double Pane Windows,Heat Cntrl Electric
- Garage Detached
- Balcony,Deck Covered,Fenced Lot-Part,Guest Quarters,Porch,Porch Open,Porch Screened,Shower
- Beach,Deed Access,Dock,Exercise Room,Fishing,Gated Community,Pavillion/Gazebo,Pets Allowed,Picnic Area,Playground,Pool,TV Cable,Waterfront