The Beach Group is pleased to announce an exciting new price on this three bedroom home that is for sale on Middleburg Drive in Panama City Beach.
This 1,990 square foot home offers an open concept floor plan with beautiful hardwood and tile flooring throughout the living areas of the home.
Boasting a large screened in back porch and an expansive backyard with privacy fencing, this home is great for entertaining guests.
Offering a large master suite that features an attached master bath with dual vanities and a large walk in closet, this beach house is a must see!
Palmetto Trace is conveniently located off of Highway 98, approximately 1 mile east of Highway 79. Easy access to Pier Park, a shopping, dining, and entertainment center located nearby and just a half mile from the sugar white sand beaches of the Emerald Coast. Palmetto Trace offers its residents access to two community pools.
To schedule a showing or for more information on this home, contact The Beach Group today!
- MLS® #: 815735
- Price: $354,900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 0
- Square Footage: 1990
- Year Built: 2006
- Property Type: Detached Single Family
- Subdivision: Palmetto Trace
- Address: 232 Middleburg Drive
- City: Panama City Beach
- County: Bay
- State: Florida
- Exterior Features: Lawn Pump,Porch Screened,Sprinkler System
- Auto Garage Door Opn,Dishwasher,Disposal,Freezer,Microwave,Oven Self Cleaning,Smoke Detector,Stove/Oven Electric
- AC – Central Elect,Ceiling Fans,Double Pane Windows,Heat Cntrl Electric,Heat Pump Wtr to Air,Water Heater – Elect
- Lawn Pump,Porch Screened,Sprinkler System