The Beach Group is pleased to announce this 3 bedroom home has just been listed in Panama City Beach.
Offering an open concept floor plan with soaring vaulted ceilings and wood floors that make it great for entertaining.
Featuring a spacious screened in back porch and a beautifully landscaped back yard, this single story home is equipped with an office that can be converted to a fourth bedroom.
Palmetto Trace is conveniently located off of Highway 98, approximately 1 mile east of Highway 79. Offering its residents access to two community pools and boasting easy access to Pier Park, a shopping, dining, and entertainment center, this community is located just a 1/2 mile from the sugar white sand beaches of the Emerald Coast.
Call The Beach Group today for more information or to schedule a showing of this Panama City Beach property.
- MLS® #: 815735
- Price: $359,900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 0
- Square Footage: 1990
- Year Built: 2006
- Property Type: Detached Single Family
- Subdivision: Palmetto Trace
- Address: 232 Middleburg Drive
- City: Panama City Beach
- County: Bay
- State: Florida
- Exterior Features: Lawn Pump,Porch Screened,Sprinkler System
- Auto Garage Door Opn,Dishwasher,Disposal,Freezer,Microwave,Oven Self Cleaning,Smoke Detector,Stove/Oven Electric
- AC – Central Elect,Ceiling Fans,Double Pane Windows,Heat Cntrl Electric,Heat Pump Wtr to Air,Water Heater – Elect
- Lawn Pump,Porch Screened,Sprinkler System