The Beach Group is pleased to announce this 5 bedroom beach house is new to the market in WaterColor!
Located in the heart of phase I, this 2,921 square foot home is equipped with crisp white, upscale coastal décor to remind you that you’ve made it to the beach.
Offering two masters, two spacious bunk rooms and an expansive carriage house, this WaterColor home is a must see!
The coveted community of WaterColor is a master-planned community located in South Walton County and along Northwest Florida’s pristine Scenic Highway 30A.
WaterColor is located between Grayton Beach and Seaside, yet tucked away in the lush natural landscaping of Northwest Florida.
Picturesque homesteads line the streets amid 499-acres of strategically planned neighborhoods, parks and trails found along Northwest Florida’s Gulf Coast where children can be found enjoying the day outdoors, laughing and playing in the sunshine.
To schedule a showing of this WaterColor beach house or for more information on properties available in WaterColor, contact The Beach Group today!
- MLS® #: 788476
- Price: $1,895,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 5
- Half Baths: 0
- Square Footage: 2921
- Year Built: 2004
- Property Type: Detached Single Family
- Subdivision: WATERCOLOR
- Address: 672 Western Lake Drive
- City: Santa Rosa Beach
- County: Walton
- State: Florida
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Guest Quarters,Porch,Porch Screened
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Ice Machine,Microwave,Oven Self Cleaning,Range Hood,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Smoke Detector,Washer,Wine Refrigerator
- AC – 2 or More,Ceiling Fans,Heat Cntrl Electric,Water Heater – Elect
- Balcony,Guest Quarters,Porch,Porch Screened
- BBQ Pit/Grill,Beach,Deed Access,Dock,Exercise Room,Fishing,Pets Allowed,Picnic Area,Playground,Pool,Tennis,TV Cable,Waterfront