The Beach Group is proud to announce this three story beach house is new to the market on Trigger Trail at the front of the Seacrest Beach community.
Boasting a prime corner lot location fronting Scenic Highway 30A, this completely remodeled three bedroom home offers a large gated courtyard and an open concept great room that are perfect for entertaining.
Offering a reverse floor plan, this 2,313 square foot beach house is located just across from the Seacrest Beach deeded beach access and features a coveted main floor master bedroom ensuite and a bonus bunk area made for hosting guests.
Featuring breakfast bar seating, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and a tile backsplash, the kitchen has been fully updated.
The third floor is currently being utilized as a fourth bedroom with two beds, a wet bar and a half bath.
Double doors transport you out to a spacious deck equipped with cozy outdoor furniture and views of the Gulf.
To schedule a showing or for more information on this Seacrest Beach property, contact The Beach Group today!
- MLS® #: 818600
- Price: $849,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- Square Footage: 2372
- Year Built: 2005
- Property Type: Detached Single Family
- Subdivision: Seacrest Beach PH 5
- Address: 17 Trigger Trail
- City: Panama City Beach
- County: Walton
- State: Florida
- Waterview: Gulf
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Columns,Deck Covered,Porch
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven Self Cleaning,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Security System,Stove/Oven Electric,Washer
- AC – 2 or More,Ceiling Fans,Double Pane Windows,Heat Cntrl Electric,Insulated Doors,Water Heater – Two +
- Balcony,Columns,Deck Covered,Porch
- Beach,Deed Access,Pets Allowed,Picnic Area,Playground,Pool,TV Cable