Have you been dreaming of your next beach getaway?
Allegiant Airlines just announced that they have expanded service and added non-stop flights from Fort Walton/Destin VPS Airport to 11 new cities! Check out the one-way flights starting at just $42! The Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport will now serve as a seasonal base of operations due to the strong demand for service to our popular destination.
To celebrate, Allegiant is now offering flights to Fort Walton/DestinVPS Airport from:
- Austin, TX (AUS) – begins May 4, 2017
- Belleville, IL/St. Louis, MO (BLV)
- Cincinnati, OH (CVG)
- Cleveland, OH (CLE) – begins May 12, 2017
- Columbus (Rickenbacker), OH (LCK) – begins May 25, 2017
- Indianapolis, IN (IND) – begins May 26, 2017
- Kansas City, MO (MCI) – begins May 3, 2017
- Knoxville, TN (TYS)
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS)
- Louisville, KY (SDF) – begins May 24, 2017
- Memphis, TN (MEM)
- New York City, NY/Neward, NJ (EWR) – begins June 6, 2017
- Oklahoma City, OK (OKC)
- Peoria, IL (PIA) – begins May 24, 2017
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT) – begins May 31, 2017
- Springfield/Branson, MO (SGF) – begins May 25, 2017
- Washington D.C./Baltimore, MD (BWI) – begins May 31, 2017
“We are pleased to bring more convenient, low-cost travel options to more communities,” said Allegiant Chief Operating Officer, Jude Bricker. “Our partnerships with Emerald Coast Convention and Visitors Bureau and Visit Florida will only strengthen the success of these new routes, and the desire to escape to this sunny, beach oasis on Florida’s Emerald Coast.”
“Allegiant has absolutely changed our horizon and commitment to VPS, Okaloosa County, the Northwest Region and the State of Florida. The economic impacts of a new base and 11 new nonstop flights will bring tremendous growth and direct connections our area has never seen. We are thrilled and look forward to a very successful 2017,” said Tracy Stage, A.A.E. Airports Director, Okaloosa County Airports.
Beginning with one aircraft and one route in 1999, the company has grown to over 80 aircraft and more than 300 routes across the country.