The Beach Group is proud to represent the sellers of this four-story lake house that is new to the market on Red Cedar Way.
Located in the heart of the Camp District, this property boasts great outdoor space that backs up to Western Lake for added privacy, stunning panoramic views of WaterColor, with fun and functional living space on each level and a coveted main floor master suite.
The expansive coastal kitchen with a large center island, elegant designer cabinetry, an expedient pantry, double ovens and six burner gas range make this light and bright beach house an entertainers dream.
The open and airy great room offers large windows with transoms and a cypress-wrapped beamed ceiling that defines the space.
The private, heated splash pool and back deck overlooks the large backyard and offers stunning views of Western lake and breathtaking sunsets year round.
Featuring a paver patio with a gas fire pit that backs up to preservation land and Western Lake, this backyard is great for entertaining guests.
For more details on this WaterColor lakehouse click below or call to schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #: 830137
- Price: $2,695,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 4
- Half Baths: 2
- Square Footage: 4433
- Year Built: 2015
- Property Type: Detached Single Family
- Subdivision: WATERCOLOR
- Address: 164 Red Cedar Way
- City: Santa Rosa Beach
- County: Walton
- State: Florida
- Waterview: Coastal Dune Lakes
- Exterior Features: Pool – Heated,Pool – In-Ground,Porch,Porch Screened,Shower,Workshop
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave,Oven Double,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Smoke Detector,Stove/Oven Gas,Washer
- AC – 2 or More
- Carport Attached
- Pool – Heated,Pool – In-Ground,Porch,Porch Screened,Shower,Workshop
- BBQ Pit/Grill,Beach,Deed Access,Dock,Exercise Room,Fishing,Pets Allowed,Picnic Area,Playground,Pool,Tennis,TV Cable,Waterfront